Thursday, June 4, 2009

Watching Airplanes


So in between putting memos together, reviewing resumes and sitting in on meetings, I like to watch all the different airplanes land and take off from my window. Since I work right across from the Miami International Airport, I can see the runway from my office. When I watch a plane land or get ready for take off, I can't help but think about all the different people that are on these planes.

I wonder how many passengers are coming to Miami for vacation or for business trips. I think about how many people might be coming to visit their friends or families or about all the newlyweds coming to Miami for their honeymoons. I think about the pilots who are away from their families and every other scenario you can possibly think of. As I think about all the different life stories that are on one single airplane, I can't help but think about how much I want to be on one of those planes that I watch taking off everyday and the one person I would give anything to be able to go and see again :) 


Haha, I know....I really need to stop thinking so much.....Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment